The Canadian Discovery Channel produced a story giving an inside look at Clemson University’s SCE&G Energy Innovation Center and Duke Energy eGRID on the Restoration Institute campus in North Charleston, South Carolina. The feature was shot for a show on the Canadian Discovery Channel called “Daily Planet”. This is the world’s only daily hour-long science newsmagazine program. The Clemson facility was featured as part of the launch week for the new season of the show, which was called Extreme Machines.
- Summer internships at the WTDTF and Duke Energy eGRID available for undergraduates
- Vision for Graduate Education Center Has Become Reality
- Supporting American Manufacturing at CURI
- $6.7 million grant awarded to Clemson University for energy research
- Clements and academic, industry leaders exploring energy productivity